Content Marketing Executive
UK - Theale RG7 4RA | Marketing & Design | Full Time
- Conceptualising and writing blogs
- Writing website copy
- Transcreating brand content
- Preparing presentations for different members of the team
- Sourcing case studies and writing about varied installations where our products have been used
- Listing for and curating UGC
- Assisting with video scripting and editing
- General contributing to our creative and data-driven marketing roadmap
- Minimum 1-year experience in a content marketing role
- Creative thinker with capacity for new concepts and ideas
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- A keen eye for detail, grammar, and copy proofing
- Advantageous: Experience with Adobe Illustrator
Our employees are our soul. We offer attractive benefits & working conditions so that you feel completely at ease and can achieve top-level professional performance. Together we aim to make the world more energy-efficient and sustainable with intelligent building automation. Unique, exciting and varied tasks and projects enable you to develop yourself both personally and professionally. We are proud of our culture, which is characterised by open and transparent communication. In addition, we offer flexible working hours and thus enable you to achieve a good work-life balance.
Your benefits at Loxone
Are you ready to join forces with us and shape the future of building automation? Then let's get started!
Application sent – these are the next steps
You will receive feedback on your application from us within 3 working days. If you have convinced us with your application documents, the further application process is as follows:
Loxone is a complete automation solution with intuitive control suitable for smart homes, commercial premises and custom applications - which is installed by skilled tradespeople.
This is a workplace for performers. We have ambitious targets and work to high standards – there’s no coasting here. We value people with ambition, insight and potential. Everyone at Loxone holds themselves to high standards and we’re looking for individuals who want to achieve and excel alongside like-minded colleagues.
Headquarter: Kollerschlag / Upper Austria
More about Loxone