Technical Sales Representative
US - PA 19060 | Sales & Customer Support • Product & Technology | Full Time
- Assisting partners (electrical contractors, system integrators) in project design and execution through phone, video and email support
- Onboarding new Loxone partners to make them comfortable with the products
- Regularly connect with partners to build a trusting relationship with the Loxone brand
- Increasing revenue with the existing Loxone partner network by understanding your partners’ business
- Plan and design showrooms with our best partners
- Passion for automation / smart home / intelligent buildings
- Technology & Sales enthusiasm
- Communication skills
- Electrical / Network / Programming skills
- Strong desire to learn
High paced and fun environment with plenty of potential avenues of growth within the company
A competitive and fixed salary.
Benefits include 401k, medical, dental and PTO
Flexible working hours between 7am and 7pm
An upbeat team in a growth environment
Our employees are our soul. We offer attractive benefits & working conditions so that you feel completely at ease and can achieve top-level professional performance. Together we aim to make the world more energy-efficient and sustainable with intelligent building automation. Unique, exciting and varied tasks and projects enable you to develop yourself both personally and professionally. We are proud of our culture, which is characterised by open and transparent communication. In addition, we offer flexible working hours and thus enable you to achieve a good work-life balance.
Your benefits at Loxone
Are you ready to join forces with us and shape the future of building automation? Then let's get started!
Application sent – these are the next steps
You will receive feedback on your application from us within 3 working days. If you have convinced us with your application documents, the further application process is as follows:
Loxone is a complete automation solution with intuitive control suitable for smart homes, commercial premises and custom applications - which is installed by skilled tradespeople.
This is a workplace for performers. We have ambitious targets and work to high standards – there’s no coasting here. We value people with ambition, insight and potential. Everyone at Loxone holds themselves to high standards and we’re looking for individuals who want to achieve and excel alongside like-minded colleagues.
Headquarter: Kollerschlag / Upper Austria
More about Loxone