IT - Milan | Sales & Customer Support | Full Time
- Advise customers on technology upgrades and new products and the best possible technical solutions for their applications
- Give prompt technical support to the daily customers’ requests
- Elaborate offers according to the clients’ needs in terms of price and products
- Provide post-sales customer support and technical guidance on installation and service aspects remotely (through phone calls and/or Teamviewer)
- Manage and increase sales results and revenue in an assigned territory.
- Very good electrical skills and knowledge
- High Interest and passion for Home Automation
- Interest in Sales and Account management
- B2B customer relationship experience (order management, direct selling, etc.) is highly preferred
- Italian C1/C2 (mandatory)
- Advanced level of English
- Lunch ticket
Our employees are our soul. We offer attractive benefits & working conditions so that you feel completely at ease and can achieve top-level professional performance. Together we aim to make the world more energy-efficient and sustainable with intelligent building automation. Unique, exciting and varied tasks and projects enable you to develop yourself both personally and professionally. We are proud of our culture, which is characterised by open and transparent communication. In addition, we offer flexible working hours and thus enable you to achieve a good work-life balance.
Your benefits at Loxone
Are you ready to join forces with us and shape the future of building automation? Then let's get started!
Application sent – these are the next steps
You will receive feedback on your application from us within 3 working days. If you have convinced us with your application documents, the further application process is as follows:
Loxone is a complete automation solution with intuitive control suitable for smart homes, commercial premises and custom applications - which is installed by skilled tradespeople.
This is a workplace for performers. We have ambitious targets and work to high standards – there’s no coasting here. We value people with ambition, insight and potential. Everyone at Loxone holds themselves to high standards and we’re looking for individuals who want to achieve and excel alongside like-minded colleagues.
Headquarter: Kollerschlag / Upper Austria
More about Loxone