IT - Milan | Sales & Customer Support • Product & Technology | Full Time
The person we are searching for is highly motivated to make a career in an international company and wants to change the way technology is used within buildings across the world. Our future talent has the thirst for knowledge to join us in our Boot Camp.
The green deal is the topic of the future. A huge percentage of CO2 is created by buildings and our automation can have a huge positive impact on reducing it. We have a B2B relationship with mostly electricians who then sell our system to the final customer.
- Assisting our network of installers with the design of automation systems and providing technical guidance
- Increasing the turnover in your responsible markets
- Understanding the other company and their business to make them successful
- Troubleshooting to identify problems and deliver quick solutions
- Holding online presentations for interested new customers, handed over from the sales department
- Plan and design showrooms for our best partners
- Very good electrical skills and knowledge
- High Interest and passion for Home Automation
- Interest in Sales and Account management
- B2B customer relationship experience (order management, direct selling, etc.) is highly preferred
- Italian C1/C2 (mandatory)
- Advanced level of English
- Lunch ticket
Our employees are our soul. We offer attractive benefits & working conditions so that you feel completely at ease and can achieve top-level professional performance. Together we aim to make the world more energy-efficient and sustainable with intelligent building automation. Unique, exciting and varied tasks and projects enable you to develop yourself both personally and professionally. We are proud of our culture, which is characterised by open and transparent communication. In addition, we offer flexible working hours and thus enable you to achieve a good work-life balance.
Your benefits at Loxone
Are you ready to join forces with us and shape the future of building automation? Then let's get started!
Application sent – these are the next steps
You will receive feedback on your application from us within 3 working days. If you have convinced us with your application documents, the further application process is as follows:
Loxone is a complete automation solution with intuitive control suitable for smart homes, commercial premises and custom applications - which is installed by skilled tradespeople.
This is a workplace for performers. We have ambitious targets and work to high standards – there’s no coasting here. We value people with ambition, insight and potential. Everyone at Loxone holds themselves to high standards and we’re looking for individuals who want to achieve and excel alongside like-minded colleagues.
Headquarter: Kollerschlag / Upper Austria
More about Loxone