Bleiben Sie up-to-date
Wir halten Sie über unsere Social Media Kanäle und dem Loxone Karriere Newsletter am Laufenden.
Ab jetzt verpassen Sie garantiert kein Jobangebot mehr.
Automation Specialist (English and French) (m/f/d)
Do you already use your full potential?
We expand our international department at Loxone. The person we search for is highly motivated to make a career in an international company.
The green deal is the topic of the future. A huge percentage of the CO2 is created by buildings and our automation can have a huge positive impact on reducing it. We have a B2B relationship with mostly electricians who then sell our system to the final customer. We are obsessed with customer success. It’s in our DNA to ensure that our customers are thrilled with our software and devices, and we're looking for a top-shelf Automation Specialist to help make that goal a reality.
We look for both students in the finishing semesters and experienced people who want to take the biggest opportunity in their life.
This job splits into two main sections. There are countries where we have subsidiaries (20+) and countries which we consult from the headquarter (AT). You will start with gaining experiences in countries without settlements and after you prove yourself and have your successes you will be assisting subsidiaries and make them successful.
There is a wide range of career opportunities and we will find out together where your way will go.
This job will be very challenging & difficult.
But worth it, for those who want the best workplace for performers.
- 6-12 Month bootcamp in Austria to learn everything necessary
- Increasing the turnover in your responsible markets
- Deal with incoming partner requests and project plannings
- Understanding the other company and their business to make them successful
- Hold presentations (online) for interested new customers, handed over from the telesales department
- Hold trainings in front of ~20 customers and teach them everything required to install by themselves
- Plan and design showrooms for our best partners
- Assisting our subsidiaries and employees and take big responsibility
- Passion for automation / smart home / CO2 reduction
- Sales Enthusiasm
- Communication skills
- Electrical / Network / Programming skills
- Commercial skills
- Think ahead and bring in own ideas
- High performance and overdelivery
- Fluent written and spoken English and French
- other languages would be beneficial
Wir haben viel zu bieten! Sie auch?
Je nach Land und Standort bieten wir unseren Mitarbeitern ein einzigartiges Arbeitsumfeld. Entdecken Sie alle Benefits, die bei Loxone auf Sie warten!
Mein Name ist Sabrina Hetzendorfer und ich verantworte bei Loxone den Bereich People Operations. Gerne bin ich Ihre Ansprechpartnerin bei Fragen zum Thema Arbeiten bei Loxone, unsere ausgeschriebenen Stellen sowie den Bewerbungsprozess. Ich freue mich auf Ihre Kontaktaufnahme unter: